Acrylic Pool Features
Acrylic Swimming Pools
Want to play with your perception of space and make your pool look modern? Consider an acrylic pool. An acrylic swimming pool has at least one clear wall or floor, allowing you to see out from the pool. Those outside the pool can see in. It creates the illusion that you’re swimming or floating in space while holding the water securely in the pool.
Van Kirk & Sons Pools can help you design an acrylic pool that matches your tastes and meets your needs. Learn more about acrylic pool walls and what makes them a trendy option today.
Acrylic Pool Images
What Are Acrylic Pools?
An acrylic swimming pool has at least one wall that’s clear or transparent. Acrylic is a human-made material commonly known as plexiglass that is strong enough to support the pressure and weight of water in a full swimming pool. Installing an acrylic pool in your yard lets you enjoy beautiful views inside the pool while creating a unique and attractive feature.
Acrylic pool panels give you a clear view from a basement below, a radius spa window or an infinity edge wall. All viewing panels are 2 to 3 inches thick or more, depending on the location of the acrylic and the size of the pool. It’s a great way to show an alternative perspective of your pool while adding a nice touch!
Acrylic Pool Features
Where you decide to use acrylic affects your swimming pool’s overall appearance and impact. Van Kirk Pools has experience installing the following acrylic pool features:
- Waterfalls: As opposed to natural or artificial rock, acrylic walls behind a waterfall make it look as though water is pouring from thin air. Add the soothing sounds of moving water to your pool and create a breathtaking visual effect with an acrylic waterfall.
- Fountains: An acrylic fountain adds visual interest and intrigue to your pool area. The water is encased in acrylic, making it look like it’s floating.
- Walls: Acrylic pool walls provide a view into or out of the pool. This minimalist visual effect can also make your pool area look more elegant.
- Pool bottom: An acrylic bottom is an option for swimming pools built on top of a structure, such as a roof or a basement. This fixture provides a peek into the structure below.
Benefits of an Acrylic Pool Wall
Acrylic pools are popular for several reasons, including:
- They’re unique: If you’re looking for a way to make your yard stand out, an acrylic pool can be the way to go.
- They’re durable and safe: Acrylic is a strong, durable material that can withstand the weight and pressure of water.
- They’re customizable: Acrylic is a moldable material, meaning we can shape it to match your design specifications.
Acrylic Pool Wall Installation
Choose a professional for acrylic pool wall installation to ensure your project’s safety and stability. Van Kirk & Sons Pools & Spas has decades of experience installing pools in Florida. We’ll help you design the pool of your dream, then will see the installation through to the end.
Work With Van Kirk Pools to Create Your Acrylic Swimming Pool
Build a beautiful acrylic pool and turn your yard into the highlight of the neighborhood. Whether you want to create a pool with a single transparent wall or incorporate a bottomless look atop a structure, our team can handle your project. Contact us today to learn more about our design, installation and construction process.
Request A Consultation
If you have questions about a commercial or residential project or would like to schedule a no-obligation, one-on-one consultation with one of our designers, please call us at 800-741-3911. If you prefer, you can e-mail us at [email protected], or fill out the form right here on this page.
Take A Look Through Just Some Of Our Projects Here
Winner of Eleven Florida Swimming Pool Association & Nine Pool & Hot Tub Alliance Awards…..And Many Other Prestigious Awards
Our Most Recent Projects By Area
At Van Kirk & Sons Pools & Spas, we're proud of our more than 18,000 successful pool and spa projects over the years, including numerous infinity pool constructions. An excellent way to experience the quality of our work is to view examples from the South Florida areas we serve:
Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Cooper City, Delray Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Parkland, Wellington, Coral Springs, Davie, Golden Beach, Highland Beach, Hillsboro Beach, Jupiter FL, Lake Worth, Lighthouse Point, Loxahatchee, Palm Beach Garden, Plantation, Pompano Beach, Royal Palm Beach, Southwest Ranches, Stuart, Sunny Isles Beach, West Palm Beach, Weston, and more surrounding cities.
Let's Talk About Your Next Project